Started Working at Foschini since 2006 as a beauty advisor….passion for make-up and art since a young age, ” I love seeing the transformation of ordinary to extra ordinary “..says Nicole. She worked for Houses such as Revlon, L’Oreal, Neutragena, Sally Hansen, Nailene and now currently works for Yardley as an Indigo Brands Consultant in Foschini Promenade.Product Review:Yardley CC Cream
- Product is a light weight, covers and conceals
- Contains a Sun-protection SPF30.
- Gives a dull skin a very healthy glow!
- Suitable for normal, combination & oily skins
- No need for a moisturiser
- After you have cleansed, toned then apply the Yardley CC Cream to your skin
- Moisturised all day long which will be awesome now for the summer days…
Its a absolute must have in your hand bag!…
Yardley CC Cream retails for R99.95
For more info email Nicole : email@example.com
- Best Beauty Products for Normal to Dry Skin! (neverunderstoodthislife.wordpress.com)
- My “everyday” makeup routine (jesssheeranblog.wordpress.com)
- Making Face: A Makeup Tutorial (salonbydesign.wordpress.com)