Were you ever scared of doing a Brazilian?? Scared of breakage and chemicals??..DON’T BE ! Organix Brazilian is a product that you can use at the comfort of your own home.
- Less chemicals …and more treatment!
- Reduce 95% of curls and breakage
- You can now transfer dry frizzy hair into smooth and sleek in just to step
- Retail Price of R295….but wait for it!… Organix offers after care products available at an affordable price of R159 each!
- One of my absolute favorites >>> the flat iron spray, AWESOME!!
What is Keratin?
Keratin is a type of protein high in the amino acid “Cystine.” This special amino acid is what makes hair super tough and extremely elastic. Scientists refer to Keratin as a “Biopolymer,” due to its unique structures and interesting properties. Biopolymers are found throughout nature and give form and structure to naturally occurring substances all around the world; everything from leaves to trees, and turtle shells to goose down. Keratin is a classic example of a Biopolymer and it is the main structure building protein in our hair and nails.
For more info email Nicole : firstname.lastname@example.org
Started Working at Foschini since 2006 as a beauty advisor….passion for make-up and art since a young age, ” I love seeing the transformation of ordinary to extra ordinary “..says Nicole. She worked for Houses such as Revlon, L’Oreal, Neutragena, Sally Hansen, Nailene and now currently works for Yardley as an Indigo Brands Consultant in Foschini Promenade.
- Organix Hydrating Macadamia Oil Shampoo (ellarosebeautyboutique.wordpress.com)
- Welcome Nicole Hartzenberg-Beauty Advisor (fashionhousecapetown.wordpress.com)